The content of this web site is © 2011-2015 Mr.D.S.Fowler under United Kingdom, European Union and international copyright laws. Copyright does not apply to material placed into the public domain, such content will be indicated. As will other material that another rights holder is allowing to be used. Contact Dan at Tek Eye if you wish to use material from this website.
No personal data is collected. No cookies, outside of those used by advertisers, are used. This includes both this web site and any application software, mobile apps or code provided, including apps published on Google Play. Contact details may be required in order to provide support for products and services. Such contact data is not stored on web facing systems and is used internally only for support purposes. Contact details or any other data collected is never given, hired or sold to third parties. All collected data will be deleted if it is no longer required.
For a commercial licence for software, a support contract or bespoke application development contact Dan.
Please inspect the goods on receiving them and if damaged notify the delivery agent. Do not use the damaged item. Send the item back with a description of the damage. We will handle all communication with the delivery company and issue you with a refund (including return postage). Alternatively send an email to Dan at Tek Eye to discuss any problems.
Changing Your Mind
Contact Dan at Tek Eye if you have any questions:
- If your product is brand new, unused and the box is unopened send it back for a refund.
- Email to help with arranging a collection.
- If you have used an item there will be a fee to return it, send an email to discuss the return.
- Refunding for mobile apps is covered by Google Play procedures.
- Cancelling orders placed but not shipped may be possible, again send an email for further details.
- Use email for any questions with regards to digitally downloaded purchases.
The Android Robot Image
The Android Robot and variations of it may appear on pages, images and software on this website. The image is reproduced from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. See that license and Android Brand Guidelines for more information.
Author:Daniel S. Fowler Published: Updated: