Build a Website from Scratch with ↓markdown↓ CMS
You need a website and you need to do it yourself. The trouble is it can be more painful than expected, especially for those with limited time, money and experience. That is where ↓markdown↓ CMS can help. It is designed to allow individuals and small teams the easiest way to publish content to the web. If you type text and use files and folders on your computer, or other device, then you can run a website using ↓markdown↓ CMS (md-CMS), a great alternative to the heavyweight WordPress for simple websites.
The following articles and tutorials will help you build a website and publish to the web quickly and easily with md-CMS. Hopefully you have registered your domain and have your hosting ready to go.
What is ↓markdown↓ CMS?
See a brief summary on md-CMS.
Learn How to Build a Website with ↓markdown↓ CMS?
Starting out in md-CMS, then see these articles.
- How to Install ↓markdown↓ CMS
- Website Home Page for ↓markdown↓ CMS
- Introduction to ↓markdown↓ CMS Web Pages
- Website Structure and Pages in ↓markdown↓ CMS
- Web Page Title Tag in ↓markdown↓ CMS
- Page Structure in ↓markdown↓ CMS
Adding Features to Your ↓markdown↓ CMS Website
These articles cover additional functionality supported by md-CMS.
- Set a Menu in ↓markdown↓ CMS
- Sidebar Example for ↓markdown↓ CMS
- Sharing Buttons in ↓markdown↓ CMS
- Cookie Consent in ↓markdown↓ CMS
- How to Create a Sitemap in ↓markdown↓ CMS
- Website Search in ↓markdown↓ CMS
- Code Highlighter for Website in ↓markdown↓ CMS
- Adding a Feedback Form to a ↓markdown↓ CMS Website
- How to Setup Google Analytics in ↓markdown↓ CMS
More on the ↓markdown↓ CMS Header in Content Files
These articles dig deeper into the header section in the
.md website content files and the support of the HTML
Tip for Windows users: In File Explorer use the View option to enable seeing file name extensions. It helps with managing files for ↓markdown↓ CMS.
Operating System Specific ↓markdown↓ CMS Articles
Other Useful Articles for Building ↓markdown↓ CMS Websites
- View the Tek Eye full Index for other articles.
Author:Daniel S. Fowler Published: Updated: